24 June 2009

NOTE TO SELF: REMEMBER TO DEPLOY LANDING GEAR




I'm going flying this weekend. I've decided to take my newly refurbished Piper Turbo Arrow IV (pictured above) out for a test spin. I've haven't flown it since last August when I emergency landed it at Simmon's Field. I had a lot on my mind that day and had forgotten to deploy the landing gear.

Hopefully, the plane should be fine now. I'll be sure to say a prayer (or twenty!) before taking off. I'll let folks know how the flight went on Monday.

Have a great weekend and God Bless!

Captain Art

P.S. In all honesty I am absolutely terrified to take it up.

1 comment:

  1. I've been in one of these. It almost flies itself.. put it in a nose dive.... let go of the controls and it seems to just right itself.... well, that's what I heard. :) Wheels help.

    Originally posted by Spanky

    ReplyDelete