24 June 2009

IS THE ANTICHRIST REALLY A HONDURAN BUREAUCRAT?





FIREFIGHTERS DOUSING THE BUENA CARDENAS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BLAZE. (TEGUCIGALPA, HONDURAS 2007)


A quick update on the Honduras situation. As many of you might know, I have a vacation home in Honduras and the Honduran government has finally given me clearance to return to the country after a prolonged hiatus. However, Honduran aviation authorities have forbidden me to come within "100 meters of any civil or private aircraft, save for the purpose of travel upon leaving Honduras". It seems they can't forgive and forget about that school I crashed a "borrowed" Bell 47 helicopter. It was years ago and nobody was killed. Let's let the past be the past.

In the words of my Spanish speaking lawyer, Honduran Aviation Authorities claim I pose 'Una amenaza verdadera y grave para el bienestar de la poblaciĆ³n de Honduras' ("a serious and direct threat to the welfare of the Honduran people").

So, are Honduran meters different from other kinds of meters, like those used in the UK? Are they by chance shorter in legnth? (Please say yes!!!) Does anyone know the answer to this question? I can't seem to find details about the Honduran System of Measurement anywhere on the web.

Thanks in advance for your help-

GOD bless you-

Captain Art

No comments:

Post a Comment