24 June 2009

PIC OF THE DAY
















The Pic of the Day is of my little good luck charm, Mr. Piggs. Mr. Piggs has been with me on over 100 flights and hasn't let me down yet. (Forgetting to deploy landing gear on my Arrow IV, running into the jetway bridge at O'hare last summer, knocking over a baggage handler at DCA, or having to ditch a trainer jet over Calgary in 2007 don't count as nobody was critically injured in those incidents.)

God Bless you-

Captain Art

P.S. Aren't GOD's Fingers (the rays of light) beautiful?

3 comments:

  1. Awwwhhh your little pig has a cute butt! I can see how those lil indiscretions of yours should be waved away as mere anomalies in the trend of perfection... and as you say.. nobody was killed.

    Origianlly posted by Spanky

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nolte keeps a good luck charm on his car's dashboard. I call him Mr. Flask.

    Originally posted by The Notle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is God giving you the finger(s) in the photo?

    Originally posted by Jack

    ReplyDelete